Saturday, September 1, 2012

Brotherly Love

When Brady was around 14/15/16 years old my parents began having health problems. There were days when John and I would just have to jump in the car and take off to Birmingham to help them because I was all they had left!
So......Brady learned how to be in charge. He would have to either go get or make arrangements for Josh and Courtney to get home from school, get them off to school, and also either cook their supper/breakfast or take them to Tuugies to eat. We did not have any family living close. Supper was hard when they were all playing ball....you couldn't eat at the same time.....one would be coming home while one was heading out the door.
Brady has always been a responsible child that you could count on sooooooo.....
I laughed out loud when I found this note in some of his things I was cleaning out.....
Guess I know how he got things done!!!!!
Just kidding but...it is funny!
I bet Josh ate!



1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

This cracks me up and is so Shady B. That is a jewel to keep indeed. :)