Monday, November 5, 2012

Dive Meet

 
JB3's 1st Diving Meet
John Brady had his first diving meet in Hoover a week ago. Lawson had spent that Friday night with us so Law and I headed out to Birmingham to watch John Brady compete.
As usual with things like this (reminded me of Uncle Josh's karate meets), John Brady was supposed to have his first dive at 9:30 and at 11:15 when we all left to grab a quick lunch....he still hadn't had a dive.
Emma rode with me to take Lawson home and pick up Lily. Lily spent Saturday night with us so she came back to the dive meet with us.
John Brady did great. It was his first meet and he has only been taking lessons for about 2 months. He walked right out there, without any signs of nervousness and dived.
They are judged by 5 judges holding up numbers......just like in the Olympics.

JOHN BRADY WON 3RD PLACE IN HIS AGE GROUP!
 
 SO PROUD OF YOU.......JB3!!!

Okay, I do not have any good pictures of any of John Brady's dive. I put my camera on the setting to snap continually....thinking how good my pictures would be......NO. I must have moved because my pics were terrible so I only have some warming up pics! Oh, well....I bet Kim has some great pictures.
 
 
 
 

Oldest and Youngest
 Cousins
 
Warming up 
 


No comments: