Sunday, June 14, 2009

He Ain't Heavy......He's My Cousin


John and I took the boys to the Zoo Thursday. We picked John Brady up in Tuscaloosa and then headed to Birmingham to get Lawson. I wish you could have seen the happiness on Lawson's face when he saw John Brady at the door. He jumped, clapped and screamed. We got Lawson's car seat into our car and off we went. I looked back once and the boys, who were each in their car seat, were holding hands across the middle of the back seat. John and I were barely noticed that day but I guarantee you it made our hearts happy to see how much the boys love each other. JB3 totally took on the role as "big cousin" and seemed to thrive on it. Family....that's what it's all about!







4 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Precious!!! I spent most of my childhood with my cousins, so it means a lot to me to see them together.

Courtney Long said...

These pictures are GREAT! Lawson looks like he's in heaven!! Could he BE any closer to JB3 in all thesse pictures?? Poor Law-man got my sweat gene; his head is soaked! Thanks for taking them to the zoo. I know Lawson loved it.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Aww...that pic of them walking & holding hands with Lawson looking up to JB3 is priceless. Great memories for all of you!!

hicksfamilycircus said...

Family - you got that right. Too cute. Precious memories for the future.