Monday, June 8, 2009

SWEET MEMORIES



I was riding down the road Saturday when I realized it was the 6th of June. Like every 6th of June since I have been in the Lawson family I said to myself "it's Linda and David's anniversary". It is easy for me to remember because it is three days before John's birthday. This time it was different. We know how much David loved Linda and a love like that should be celebrated. Linda, we love you. David, we miss you and will always think of you with sweet memories.




THEN --- David Lowery, Linda Lawson Lowery, John Lawson and Jane Lawson King

3 comments:

Kim Lawson said...

Love that picture!! Thinking of you, Linda.

hicksfamilycircus said...

Thanks Aunt Joy for remembering. How special to see a picture of my dad that I haven't seen before. Love you!

Courtney Long said...

What a cute picture!