Monday, November 16, 2009

Enter his gates with Thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
Give thanks to him and praise his name


Our H3 memory verse for November has had me singing all month.
It immediately made me think of this song that we sing at church.
Do you know this song?
It is a fun song to sing!

Our Wednesday night Ladies class at church
has been studying the book of Luke.

About two weeks ago we were discussing
Luke 19
We spent a lot of time on the verses 37-40

In these verses the disciples are praising God in loud voices
Some of the Pharisees asked Jesus to rebuke them
Jesus said
"I tell you"
"If they keep quiet, the stones will cry out"

Our H3 verse came to my mind

Our Ladies Class teacher, we call her our "Beth Moore",
was saying how some of us have always
been "quiet" as Christians.
She suggested that we need to let our Praises to him be heard
and our Thanksgiving known.

I agree, but I will have to work on it!

1 comment:

The Deavours Family said...

That is sooo weird that you put that song up! Martha was in my car the other day and I keep a copy of our verse with me and she asked what it was and I explained and as soon as she read this month's verse she started singing that song!! And it has been in my head as well!