Thursday, May 27, 2010

Road trip to Auburn

I have kept the roads hot during the
month of May
Two days before I left for Disney World
I went to Auburn with two of my Vapor sisters
Melissa, Daphne and I went to Auburn to
attend the spring concert of
The Auburn Singers
It was great and worth the trip
Of course, we had someone special in that group
Daniel Newton
That's him in the very middle of the front row
He is a great singer
Look for him on Broadway someday
and we will be there waiting on him at the exit door
at one of those wonderful ole Broadway Theatres
Our Hotel
Gorgeous
That's us unloading

Daphne got to see her son
Fuller
He's going to be a doctor
I can tell you already
You will want to use him
He will make you laugh and be very compassionate
at the same time

Fuller said that we would not have the
complete Auburn experience
if we didn't eat at
Niffer's


I had plans to stop by
Haley Penney's store
Simply Charming

As usual we did not have enough time
I was leaving for WDW
early the next morning
and still had not packed

But...I am going next time

4 comments:

hicksfamilycircus said...

You know I'm all about this post! Wonderful pictures! And we eat at Niffers everytime we can. It's almost a Game Day ritual for us!

kimberly t. bowling said...

NIFFER'S....oooh, Mrs. Joy, you speak my love language. That is my ALL TIME FAVORITE, from when I was there at college until today....in fact, it makes me want to drive down just for a meal there now!! I'll be eating there in just a few days though, so I guess that will have to suffice!

Glad you had a great time in AU...even if it isn't your #1 place to be like it is ours.

Joy said...

I knew I would hear from you two about this post! Love my Auburn girlies.

Haley Penney said...

I wish we could have seen you! I can't believe you were in Auburn! Call me next time please, Isabella and I would love to see you!