Sunday, March 13, 2011

You Are My Sunshine

The Kindergarten classes at
Northport Elementary School
performed at the PTO meeting last week.

There was a stage full of ducks, sheep and bunnies.

You could see our bunny easy.
He was about a head taller than most of the
Easter animals.

We were so proud of our "big little man"!
He sang out strong and proud.
In fact....I was so impressed with all the kids.
They all sang and it was in tune and just
plain ole sounded good.
They sang several of the regular Easter songs
and ended with
"You Are my Sunshine"
the song I sang to his Daddy
and his Aunt and Uncle
and to them!

Sure enough........as my Grandchildren seem to do to me regularly..
I had to pretend like I had something in my eye!

Love my Grand babies
and
We were so proud of
JOHN BRADY



Somebody please pull those teeth!
MeMe can't look


1 comment:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Wow JB is tall compared to his class! They are all so cute in their little bunny hats.