Monday, March 28, 2011

The Wildhorse Saloon

About two years ago I, along with several of my girlfriends,

took line dancing classes. I loved it. Once I catch on I don't

look totally ridiculous!

Bevill State started giving line dancing classes

several months ago. Most of our original line dancing

class members have been taking but I

was not able to work out my schedule to attend.

My friends, taking the class, had got us all excited again about

line dancing and we began talking about

going to Nashville to enjoy our new interest.


We finally made this happen during

spring break.

We spent a weekend in Nashville and

line danced all night at

The Wildhorse Saloon.

We were a table full of Diet Coke sloshed

ladies having a good time.

Of course, having 5 gorgeous late teen and early 20's

young women with us got us a lot of attention!


I can't wait to go back!


These horses are on the ceiling!

We went and checked out The Wildhorse Saloon in the daytime to check on what time they give their line dancing classes.



No comments: