Saturday, October 31, 2009

EuroBungee

High Flying Pumpkin Patch Style

I saw their eyes light up as we were walking through the parking lot of the Pumpkin Patch. John Brady immediately wanted to know what that jumping thing was and in the same breath informed me that he wanted to jump.

So...after we had our picnic, rode the wagon to the pumpkin patch, picked out our pumpkins, ran through the hay maze and listened to the music .....we walked over to get in line at the EuroBungee.

<

John Brady getting on his harness


Yes, that's our 4 year old boldly jumping so high!

Abby Claire getting on her harness

Abby always has a smile for the camera even when
she is in a mid air jump

Emma

Emma went higher than this picture but I always seemed to get her as she was coming back down

The kids loved the EuroBungee
I think it was the pumpkin patch favorite

Lawson was so upset because he couldn't jump.

3 years old was the age limit
He kept saying it was his turn

Next year little man!

3 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

I'm like Lawson, I want my turn on that jump-y thing....it looks like lots of fun!!

Unknown said...

Brenna absolutely loves this thing. They have them at Wolfchase Galleria here and call it "spider bungee". She tells everyone she bungee jumps.

The Cannons said...

Looks like a great day.Levi did this at AL Adventure and loved it!