Monday, October 19, 2009

Warning.....You Can't Help But Laugh

Ever Wonder What Happened To The Dinosaurs?

My Vapor Sister, Melissa, gave me this comic yesterday.

We had a good laugh and then got really silly

I am known for always having my "day planner" and trying to get some of my Vapor Sisters to "make plans". I don't get too far with the "plan it as you go" Vapors

So......

The laugh was that the two dinosaurs sitting on the rock were
Melissa and Daphne

and

I was on the Ark yelling......I told you to write this down!

4 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

Too funny Mrs. Joy!! You need to "crack your whip" on them Vapor sisters!! lol I love you and miss you bunches!

The Cannons said...

Cute!!

sue said...

I love this. Started my day off with a laugh.

Jill Walker said...

Thanks Mrs. Joy for the great laugh!!