Thursday, July 15, 2010

June 25, 2010

My Mother


Tressie Kathleen Black Wood

went to heaven

Friday the 25th


I am sure she joyfully joined the rest of my family

My sweet sister, Patsy, who died in a car wreck when she was 18

My handsome brother, Johnny, who also died in a car wreck 20 years later

and my Daddy


My Mother moved to Berry from her home in Birmingham

in 1995


We buried her Monday the 28th

at Elmwood Cemetary

beside my Daddy and Sister


My son, Brady, gave the most sweet and wonderful tribute

I know she was beaming from heaven

and

I was beaming down here

You made me so proud, Son!


After the funeral

we met at Courtney's house

at
Oak Mountain to eat and have fellowship together


Mother - Grandmother - G Mama

She lived a long life

Rest In Peace, Mother

I will miss you

No comments: