Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just a little lizard

The kids were swimming in the pool, yesterday, when Abby just up and jumped out of the pool, ran to the fence and grabbed a lizard by the tail. I had to laugh. It reminded me of her Daddy and Uncle Josh.

Brady and Josh along with Phillip Moon were always hunting lizards. We have an abundance of lizards around our house....especially around the pool.

Having been raised in the city, being a girl and having very over protective parents.....I grew up without any "lizard knowledge". My boys...being outdoor children....loved lizards. I am not sure who they learned this from but.......be prepared because I think this is pretty...."boy gross"......Brady, Josh and Phillip would take their shirts off......start catching lizards........and get them to bite their stomach so the lizards would be hanging off their stomach as they walked around!!!

1 comment:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Boys with lizards hanging from their stomachs....and amazingly they eventually grew up. Sort of. :)