Saturday, August 18, 2012

Way Back In The 5th Grade

He told me he was going to be a Coach
I can still remember Josh telling me that he was going to be a coach and he has never wavered from that desire. I also remember, when he was in college, the day he told me that he wanted to coach college ball. When he makes up his mind he is determined and he is making his dream come true.
We are all so proud of him for being named the Defensive Coordinator at Southern Arkansas University.
Josh loves his work, he loves the people he works with and I guarantee you that he loves those football players. He is a caring person who I am so proud to say will be a positive influence.
Good Luck, Coach Lawson
and
Your Mama and all her friends are going to send lots of prayers up for a successful year! 








1 comment:

Meredith said...

I am constantly so impressed with what he is willing to do to get what he loves