Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Eleanor Roosevelt

Align CenterSo... last week, as I sat eating supper with a few of
my best friends, the topic of our favorite quotes came up. As I listened to a few
quotes , one being a quote from a recent movie, I volunteered
that my favorite person to quote was

Eleanor Roosevelt.

That kind of stopped the conversation. So...they said "tell us a quote"
and I said "I will have to look it up". Now, I really do love to quote her but I can't do it from memory.
Anyway...everyone had a big laugh over my proclamation.


So
The next morning I pulled up one of my favorite Eleanor Roosevelt quotes
and sent it in a text to my buddies.
They loved it and I now send them a quote every morning.


They are learning to love ole Eleanor like I do!


So, dear blog readers
I am going to start doing a post of Eleanor Roosevelt quotes
and a fact or two about her every so often.

I hope you learn to love her too!

No comments: