Monday, March 15, 2010

Spring Break at MeMe's

Lawson brought me a sweet surprise
A elephant made from his hand print and thumb print
I was so tickled that it just now occurred to me
that Dave might rather have this elephant at MeMe's house
than at his house!
Ha Ha....... just kidding Dave
after all I am not sure how you would make
a tiger out of a hand print ????
***** Hey, House of Bowling---maybe you could work on that*****

Lawson and Pops taking a 4 wheeler ride

Pops has always loved to play ball
So
Lawson just could not understand why
MeMe and Pops jumped up and told him
that he couldn't play with this ball!

Pops got him his Spiderman football
but
he wanted THAT ball


He just doesn't understand yet!!!!!


But.....
he got happy again
when Pops got out his
Uncle Josh's train set



3 comments:

carissa said...

thanks for stopping by! that is one special painting. lawson is a handful of handsome!!! so presh!

Amy Prikazsky said...

That is a very special painting! I love it! It's precious! I know your heart metled! Hope you have a great TUesday!

Dave Long said...

Aww. Looks like ya'll are having a good time today. I already miss my little man.