Thursday, April 15, 2010

Family Easter Egg Hunt at Granny Lawson's

So, I am just a little under two weeks late on my
Easter posts. John's large family always meets on the Saturday before Easter to have
lunch and a big Easter Egg Hunt.
Easter at Granny's has always been a favorite of
my Grandchildren. So many kids and
so many eggs!
John's mother, Granny, lives in Birmingham
in a small community that we call
Crumly Chapel.

Courtney, Dave and Lawson
were going to the lake to spend Easter
with Mel and Ellen.
I wanted to make sure I had a family Easter picture.

Brady holding the youngest
"Little Lawson".
Reid
Jared and Cassie's
youngest son

The original 5
+
Granny

FOUR GENERATIONS
I love these kind of pictures
John Lawson
Thurman Lawson (John's Daddy's brother)
Brady Lawson
John Brady Lawson

Court and Lawson



John Brady Lawson III



Aunt Kim helping Lawson
hunt eggs


Lawson seriously hunting eggs!


Maclain Lawson
You can tell by the look
that the Lawson Boys
were serious about their
egg hunting

I do mean serious


Lawson trying to pass the time
while eggs were being
hidden

Watching the kids hunt eggs


Lawson found an old
basket ball
This picture reminds me of
a retro ad in a magazine


No comments: