Monday, May 18, 2009

The North River Cubs


Angie Bozeman Cannon writes the blog Frogs, Snails and Puppy Dog Tails. She is another one of my "kids". Angie is married to Josh. Brady and Josh spent 13 years playing ball together. Many of Angie's posts lately have been about their oldest son and his ball team. Of course, pictures are included. So.....I had to pull out a picture of the boys from the good ole days. If you were on a team back then you knew to look out for the North River Cubs. I think they had at least one undefeated season and always played for the championship. Or, at least, that is how I remember it! Well....I do remember their first season, a learning season, a long season, when they only won a few games but after that they dominated.
THEN - Jason Cannon, Josh Cannon and Brady Lawson

7 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

I think I could have picked Josh out of that line up no problem. I don't think he has changed a whole lot. I just love to read your remembered blessing of the past and present.

The Cannons said...

Aw how sweet!! It is amazing how much Levi stands and carries himself, just like Josh! That is so precious.

Raegan & Caleb said...

Love it Mrs. Joy. So fun looking back. Keem em coming.

Niki Arendale said...

I love it!! I know I haven't posted in several months but I am still trying to keep up with everyone. I remember those days playing ball and being the only girl on the team!!! So glad you decided to blog. It brings back such memories.

Courtney Long said...

cute picture mom. skinny boys!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

I just love your new blog!!! Having not grown up in Berry and experienced all these things myself it is so much fun to get to see and hear all these sweet stories.

kimberly t. bowling said...

Take away that dark hair and it could be JB3 standing there in uniform....wow, does he ever look like his Daddy.