Tuesday, August 4, 2009

HANG TAG JOURNEY

The first stirrings of football season have begun. The Tuscaloosa News has football everywhere, if you ride down the road, here in Berry, you see the BHS football team practicing and then I read about the PeeWee team practice on one of my favorite blogs this morning. John and I are making our plans for which of Josh's football games we will attend. I came across this stack of tags and hang tags in Josh's room when I redid it this spring. They tell his journey.













I don't have a hangtag for Southern Arkansas University....it is hanging in his car!


2 comments:

The Cannons said...

Super Special. Who knew these were all just stepping stones at the time.

kimberly t. bowling said...

My boys cannot wait to wear their new t-shirts...I'll have to post a pic of them in them for Juice to see! I am certain the boys will be following his team closely this year! :)