Monday, August 31, 2009

SENATOR EDWARD M KENNEDY

We did not agree politically or morally.


I can't forget Chappaquiddick.



Now, that is between him and his maker.



But, he was very obviously loved by his family. He and his family will always be such a big part of the memories I have from my young life.




I did love the way he looked after his nieces and nephews. Especially Caroline and John. It was easy to see the affection they had for him. If I had known him personally I probably would have liked him and we would have agreed to disagree. I have friends and family, that I love very much, that we agree to disagree. So, having said that, Teddy Kennedy, I think I will miss you!



7 comments:

whitecollargreenspaceguy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joy said...

Um...Hmn....That's interesting?

courtney said...

dave was kind enough to let me take up 5 hours worth of funeral coverage on our DVR. trying to watch it in between episodes of Little Einsteins.

hicksfamilycircus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim Lawson said...

I was up watching Caroline's speech at 2:00 a.m. I had just added the second child in my bed when I realized it was on CNN. The more I listened the more I wanted to hear, so I was up for about 2-3 hours!

Joy said...

Michele, I do not know how to delete a comment. Uncle John read the comments this morning and said he thinks I need to delete the first one. Help

Joy said...

I figured out how to delete a comment!