Monday, August 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PHILLIP

Happy Birthday Phillip...wish you were here....no really, I wish I were there! Just wish we could see you. I guess from Phillip's 5th birthday until about his 21st birthday I was always there along with the rest of the Lawson family. Phillip was like my 4th child and definitely like a 2nd big brother to Courtney. Put Brady and Phillip together and you are going to laugh the whole time. Phillip lives in California with his wife Rachel and his son Noah. We get to see them about twice a year. Luckily, Rachel has a blog so we can keep up with them!
We miss you and love you.
Have a great day!
THEN
Kim, Brady, Courtney and Phillip

NOW

Noah Moon


John Brady Lawson III

1 comment:

courtney said...

happy bday!! (wow,i had big hair and even bigger eyebrows!)