Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Heart is Very Sure......

That the most beautifully painted and most elegant poem in any Hallmark card could not touch my heart like these little messages.

Emma left this message on the frig for me this summer


Written on a scrap corner of our church bulletin. A dear friend passed this to me one Sunday during church, about 3 years ago, during a very sad time in my life. It still makes me smile.



Abby's thank you for her birthday present


John has left little messages for me all our married life

And of course

our modern day version

of a little note

2 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

Oh Mrs. Joy....as I sit here reading your post, as my "little one" sleeps...it makes me all teary eyed!! I love to find little notes from Whit..on the fridge, in my Bible from church, or even a good ole text message that says "love you Mom"...you know, it really is the little things in life that make it such a fantastic journey! Have a blessed day!!!

courtney said...

Love you, Mom!!