Saturday, January 9, 2010

I saw this title in a Denver, Colorado newspaper

ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE
ROLLS
TO
NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP!

Wow! we were there

John promised me this trip in 1992
and he made it a great trip!

I thought I would cry! I was too tired to cry

We stood the whole game
and
cheered the whole game

I love Mark Ingram
I think he is such a great example of how to a great ball player

and
a great person

Of course, everybody knows I love Coach Saban I call him

"The General"

He brings his team onto the field

like a general
going into battle

Soaked in red Gatorade

Hit on the back of the head (accidentally)

by the Igloo

Cold

But he can't wait to get his hands on
that trophy!

#13

Texas fans kept saying 13
was a jinx

We would reply

Yeah.....for ya'll!


EVERYBODY

GOING
WILD


It's been a long
time since I have seen
Big John
jump that high

and
grin that big

GO SEC!


We over heard several Texas
conversations about how
something needed to be changed

The SEC was winning too many titles
SEC SEC SEC


No comments: