Monday, January 18, 2010

Looking Back so I can go Forward

Hopefully, this is the last of my holiday posts.

I know everybody is tired of Christmas posts but for the sake of

Things Remembered

I wanted to be sure and put in these posts. I hope you enjoy.



A little note....

A few weeks ago there was a picture of Lawson

no explanation

a cute picture

but.....

I had scheduled some posts

for the time I was in New York

The post should have been the Christmas at Granny's post (below)

for some reason it posted

but with just a picture of Lawson

I was in New York on the hotel computer when I discovered this mistake

and did not have my computer

to correct the problem



I guess blogger just wants to keep you guessing sometimes!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love Reading your blog....Zoe Jane is almost big enough to fit into her "Born to Be Wild" outfit! Check out my blog....I gave you an AWARD!