Saturday, January 9, 2010

Thursday Morning

We arrived at LAX
around 4

We had a hotel reservation

in San Dimas

San Dimas was beautiful

I told John that if I ever had to move
to California
that was where I was living!

We decided to go early to the ball game

Since we did not know that we were going on this trip (for sure) until 4 days
before we had to leave

I was not able to search the web and feel comfortable with where we were going

Of course, I have been gone for most of the last month so I wasn't home to do any research

We found out that night when we got tothe hotel

that most people had
pre paid guaranteed parking.

We called to check on parking the next morning and they suggested we come on down and park just to be sure

So, we left at 9 to go to Pasadena
We got parked

YEA!
no problem

We walked around Old Pasadena

Great place!

We found this cutest restaurant

Creme de la Crepe
We had brunch

It was a good thing that we ate

We didn't eat again until 1:00 AM
My eggs benedict


John's cheese omelet

with avocado and spinach

great food

John talking about the ball game

Texas fans
very nice

I walked up to them when we were being seated


and told them hello

I told them that I just couldn't say


Good Luck
but
I thought it would be a great game

We laughed and shook hands
when we left
Alabama fans everywhere


No comments: