Thursday, January 21, 2010

WARNING....This may be TMI

On Monday, our grandson Lawson, was hit by the Stomach Virus Bug.
Wednesday, Dave called and said it looked like it might be about to
hit him. Courtney was trying to get home but ice was causing
some problems with flights. So, Pops loaded up, went to Birmingham, and brought Lawson back to Berry. He did not feel good at all!
All you mothers know what I am talking about......the fever, laying on your shoulder,
saying his stomach hurt and plain just not knowing what he wants.
You feel so sorry for them.
But we still got a few laughs
so here it is

A TWO YEAR OLD
explains things

Lawson was laying in my lap watching cartoons.
He had passed some pretty smelly gas
He looked up at me with his big brown eyes
and said
Don't worry MeMe
it's not poo poo it's just gas!

Later...he was laying on Pops shoulder
He burped and passed gas at the same time
He raised his head
looked at Pops and said
Oh, that feels better!

As I was bringing him home today
again, I heard him pass some gas
or so I hoped
He informed me very quickly
MeMe, it's just gas
That makes my Daddy so happy

Like I said this may be TMI
but
when they are 2 years old
everything seems sweet!

3 comments:

ChrisJean3 said...

THANK YOU for the chuckle this morning! I hope he is feeling better! Love you!

Haley Penney said...

HAHAHAHA! Just the laugh I needed today!

Dave Long said...

There has been a lot of stinky around here this week but Lawson finally seems to be feeling like himself again. Whew! (or P.U!) Its been a long week.