Saturday, September 11, 2010

9-11

New York Christmas Trip
2000
I cherish this picture
When it was taken on the boat
on the trip to the Statue of Liberty
it was just a picture with
New York in the background
little did I know that in
9 months
it would be such a memory!

My daughter, Courtney, is standing beside me
on the front row
(excuse the tear in the pic)
again
little did we know that
on the day of 9-11
she would be told
about 30 minutes before the attacks
that her next job would be in New York City
New York Christmas Trip
2001
The picture says it all

2 comments:

Amanda McCrory said...

Love your Picture! Such a Great Reminder of all the wonderful Ladies I had to help me along grown up!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Great picture! I have heard lots of stories about this trip :)