Monday, September 6, 2010

Words With Friends

So......
the other night my iPhone beeped
I was awake
it was notifying me that one of my friends had
returned play on our scrabble game

It was from Kim Tyner Bowling
who keeps me on my toes
and usually beats me soundly
I love to play with her
but
I also take my time to try and get the most points
since she is usually a 100 points ahead of me
Well......
this game was just beginning and we were
head to head
42-43
I was putting words together with my tiles
trying to find the combination with the
most points
when....
I glance down to see this
So....
to Kimberly
and all my AU friends
I know you are not called eagles
but
I just thought this was
worthy of a post
how likely is this to ever happen again

2 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

That's AUsome!! :) It will probably never happen again, but thanks for sharing and thanks for playing...it is fun!

Amanda McCrory said...

Wow That is So Cool Thanks for Sharing!