Monday, September 6, 2010

Tuesdays with MeMe

Last Tuesday the girls got in the car
talking about Spirit Day
I asked what they were talking about
So....for a fund raiser
a restaurant close to their school
has Spirit Day
I think it should be called Spirit Night
but nobody asked me!
anyway
Kim had a photo session
and JB3 had karate
so
I loaded up the girls and we went to
Jalopeno's
for Spirit Day
I think this is a great idea
Everybody has to eat supper
the kids get to see each other away from school
and 20% of your bill goes to the school
easy way to help the school
and
good for the restaurant


1 comment:

Kim Lawson said...

They wouldn't have gotten to go if it hadn't been for you. Thanks for taking them! It was called Spirit Night. Can't believe anything those girls tell you sometimes! :)

It is a great idea. NES and HPES have been doing it for a while now at Chuck E. Cheese, Chick-fil-a, and Super Skate. I think this was a first for Jalapenos, though.