Saturday, September 24, 2011

IT'S A ..................

Courtney and Dave invited all of us to a party at their house to reveal the sex of our newest Grandchild. Everybody had a guess. I wanted it to be a girl but I thought it was a boy. My opinion was based on genetics. I had 3 children - 2 were boys. Ellen, Dave's mother, had 3 children - all 3 boys. Courtney and Dave had a boy and Dave's brother, Ken, had a boy born 6 months after Lawson. Let me say this.......I didn't care....we love what the Lord gives us.....but I did have an opinion!Boy or Girl

Dave said he hoped the neighbors didn't think that they had just had twins!

Beautiful flowers....did they know something that we didn't?

Come on everybody

Is it a boy.....or a girl!
Daddy is going to find out......

Uncle Ken and Aunt Shawna on the phone listening in from Orlando, Florida

Anticipation

It's a ???????????

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Big Brother paparazzi

you can tell by the look on Emma's face that she got what she wanted!

Little Brother and Meredith

Uncle Steven called at about this same time

I bought this dress from Krisha Deavours. I wanted to buy more but thought it was really crazy of me. Well....Krisha....here I come. Courtney said to tell you that their little girl's first dress belonged to one of your girls!

Now.......the naming begins!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Keri said...

Yea!! How exciting!! Congrats!

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

Congrats! What a fun way to make the big announcement :)

kimberly t. bowling said...

SOOOOOOO EXCITED...a new little Rah Rah to spoil! :)