Thursday, March 15, 2012

HPES Spirit Night

I took the kids to eat at Jalapeno's for Huntington Place Elementary School Spirit Night. This is such a good idea for a fund raiser. Families get to eat out together, the kids look forward to seeing their friends and teachers, the restaurant benefits by increased customers and free advertising and the restaurant donates a percentage to the school. Emma, Abby and John Brady love to eat at Jalapeno's and knew exactly what they wanted and exactly what dessert they wanted. I enjoyed just being with them and listening to their conversation! I love my Em, Ab and JB3!!
A few days back I had a post of Lawson and the faces he made when I wanted to make his picture. Well, JB3 seemed to be in the same frame of mind (must be a boy thing) that night but just like I did with his cousin.....I was happy to just keep clicking!












No comments: