Friday, March 16, 2012

I've been poked in the face

More musings from a 4 year old

Last week Lily made a "smile like" face......I call it that since she isn't actually smiling, yet....... Lawson was sitting on the sofa and Lily was laying in her bassinet in front of him.....Lawson was watching her when she made this smile...he jumped up off the sofa in a panic and said.......somebody poked Lily in the face.....all the grownups....WHAT.... as we ran over to see what in the world could be wrong.......what was it?.......he saw her DIMPLE for the first time! So......I guess he has been wondering, all this time, who keeps poking me in the face!!!

This made me think of something Brady said to me when he was about Lawson's age. Brady was sitting next to me on the sofa when he announces......Mama, I have a nose like yours......I remember thinking "how sweet" .......when he went on and said......You know the kind of nose that you can see straight up!!!!!
Nothing like a child to bring you down to earth!

No comments: