Thursday, December 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Angie!

You might wonder how I always know when it is
Angie Bozeman Cannon's birthday......no calendar needed!

35 years ago today
Shelia Bozeman and Joy Lawson
were expecting babies
Both due December 17th

We both went to the hospital
December 17th

Angie was born at around 8:00 PM

Brady took his time and was born
December 18th at 12:03 AM Angie and Brady around 4 years old
So, go over to Angie's family blog and tell her
Happy Birthday


Now you know who's birthday is
Tomorrow

2 comments:

The Cannons said...

OH MY GOODNESS MRS.JOY!! Thank you so much! These are too cute! Have never seen these before. It brings tears to my eyes, happy tears. My life has been so full of wonderful memories and you helped me remember them again! I hope to feel them with many, many more. LOVE YOU!:)

Unknown said...

Adorable pictures! Happy Birthday to two of our favorite people!