Friday, December 18, 2009

Time To Remember

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY
What do I remember about the day Brady was born?
Of course....pain
But...that was soon forgotten
I remember
feeling like I was floating on a cloud
Surely, I had the most beautiful and perfect baby..ever!
It is a wonderful feeling when a baby is born
sometimes I think of how many babies have been born
and I am in awe that everybody
still looks on it as the most amazing experience

Daddies were not allowed in the delivery room
when Brady was born
The doctor told me that John
dressed in boots, western shirt and cowboy hat
( that years style, I promise)
threw his hat to the ceiling when he told him he had a son
Hey, I was skinny enough to not mind you seeing this picture!
December 18, 1974

To put it in the words that we use to help John Brady understand
JB1 holding JB2

No comments: