Sunday, December 27, 2009

Look at what was all wrapped up
for MeMe and Pops All Fired Up
the perfect place to make a family memory
that can be passed down

Kim made these for us

Look closely and you will see
that the football
and elephants on my
ALABAMA platter
are the hand prints of my
Grandchildren






Pops
got this coffee mug
It says
Pop's Little Hunters

The deer
and tree
are also
Emma, Abby and
John Brady's fingers

I fell in love with this
picture of
me and my girls
at
The Statue of Liberty

I wish I could
have gotten a better shot

It is a great picture!


I have dropped hints
all football season
that I wanted a
hounds tooth scarf

I believe they took the hint

I GOT THREE
and I love them!
Pops got his beloved
Bass Pro gift cards

You should see how that
man can shop at this place

It is his version
of my
outlet malls and Summit

And then there is one
of my passions

photo books from
Shutterfly

I have made about
fifteen of these books
and now I can make one more

Dave ventured down to
Barnes and Noble
to get this book
about the
HealthSouth scandal

He got it signed for Pops

If he is not being called
Pops
then friends call him
Big John


Josh overheard his Dad
say he needed a new drill

I knew Josh was getting it

I had to work to
keep him out of
Lowe's
so he wouldn't buy one!

Forgot to get a picture of Pops new shirt
and
the picture of me and the girls
at the
American Girl Restaurant
oops

3 comments:

Niki Arendale said...

Love the Alabama platter and coffee mugs. Kim (the grandkids) did a great job!!!!

kimberly t. bowling said...

I adore anything from ALL FIRED UP...I'm thinking of throwing my own birthday party there...just for kicks!! :) The platter and mug is precious...love them! Looks like y'all were good Meme and Pops this year, your gifts were aplenty!!!!

The Cannons said...

So cute! Love the place. The boys did MeMaw and Nana a plate from their.So sweet...