Saturday, December 26, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year

I love Christmas
I love the decorations

I love the music. I love the shopping.
And I love Christmas Eve with my family



I always dread taking the decorations down. My house always seems so blah for a couple of days
I guess I am not the only one that feels that way.
I was reading Mary Alice's blog at Hocutt House
and liked her post of some of her decorations
since she was about to take them down
so.....I took a few pictures also


I bought this ceramic tree
at an estate sale several
years ago
It belonged to a lady here
in Berry
who loved to do ceramics

2 comments:

Maryalice said...

Your front porch is gorgeous! I love the nutcrackers.

kimberly t. bowling said...

The nutcrackers are always my favorite too...I want some too!!! :) The Christmas card was so merry and bright with the lights...loved the idea!!