Monday, August 16, 2010

Rememories Taste Good

My doorbell rang Friday morning
It was one of "my girls"
Yes, one of my cheerleaders
from those good ole 1990's

Look what she brought me
She read my blog
and
went and got these cookies for me

I went straight to the kitchen
and
made some kool aid
AHHH!!!
so good
so there you go.......... until
JEN
left a comment that stirred some more memories
JEN asked if they had little almond slivers
in the cookies
YOU KNOW
that rang a bell
so
the cookies Kim brought me taste just
like what I remember
But
I
am going to hunt the Archway cookies
with the almond slivers

I will update you


Thanks, Kim....for a loverly rememory

2 comments:

courtney said...

how thoughtful!

kimberly t. bowling said...

hope they did taste as you remembered...and if not, I'll be on the search for the archway brand next time! :) They certainly look as cute as ever---windmills and kool aid, a great combo anytime in life! :)