Monday, February 28, 2011

CADES COVE

John and I love Cades Cove.

We never get tired of it.

I can't imagine waking up every morning to that view.

I bet they didn't have high blood pressure.

We always see many deer in Cades Cove so I don't take a lot of pictures

because we already have so many. So, I just put a few of my favs .

This doe just came walking out right on me.


It looked like she was saying.....

This is my house and you need to get out of it


We watched this big fellow until he decided to quit eating

and go up the mountain


I just thought this was a pretty picture.

This doe was eating moss off of the rocks in a dry creek.


Can you believe it!

As we were coming to the last part of the Cades Cove Loop

John glanced up and yelled BEAR.

We couldn't believe it. We never see bear when we go in the winter.

3 comments:

kimberly t. bowling said...

Cades Cove is so peaceful!

Kim Lawson said...

meme I hope we see a bear too!

emma

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

So pretty! I can never get Kyler to go to Cades Cove. He says he sees enough nature at work eveyday :( Maybe oneday I'll talk him into giving it another chance.