Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another beautiful weekend

Lawson spent Thursday and Friday night with us last weekend. I was going to Emma's horse show (blog post coming about that) Saturday afternoon in Tuscaloosa so.....Courtney and I thought we would meet at the Watermark Outlet Mall. As I was pulling up to the parking lot I knew that something was wrong. There were maybe 5 cars besides me and Courtney. Courtney was going to shop the baby stores to get a few pink baby things. Luckily the Carter's store was still open and Court found a gown and a diaper bag. The only other store that was open was the Polo outlet. I am so sad.....I loved Christmas shopping there. The new outlet Mall close to the Bass Pro Shop is a long trip for me but......Big John really loves that Bass Pro Shop!


Courtney and I decided to go let Lawson walk around Tannehill since we couldn't shop. I love Tannehill but haven't been in ages. It was sooooo crowded but we still had a good time. I am guessing that it was Trade Days. We did not go in that direction but the camp ground was full, we had to wait in a long line to get in and all the picnic tables were full.Lawson thought he was such a big boy because he didn't take the steps!








Lawson saw these children playing by the stream and immediately made friends and started talking about skipping rocks


I love this time of year!




Mom bought him a snack at the Country Store





2 comments:

Kyler, Jennifer, Olivia and Lucy said...

I was sad that Watermark closed too. Shops of Grand River is alot nicer, but I liked the drive to Watermark much better.

Love the Tannehill Pics. It is such a pretty place to visit. Olivia had so much fun playing in the water the last time we were there.

kimberly t. bowling said...

I just want to squeeze his sweet face in every picture!! I love the old church pew (is that what it is?) he's sitting on in the last photo.