Saturday, November 26, 2011

A Sweet Roll Tide

I asked John Brady to draw me a picture. It was "Tuesdays with MeMe" and I was helping the girls with their homework. John Brady loves to draw at his Mother's computer desk. So.....I asked him to draw me a picture. This is what he brought me.
This is a innocent 6 year old drawing. John Brady was born into an Alabama family. He lives in a home with 3 Alabama degrees on the wall. He comes to my house where there are 3 more Alabama degrees on the wall. He will likely be an Alabama fan all his life.
He knows this game is important but I doubt he really understands...why.
I love his rendering of the stadium, the people in the stadium, the players on the field, and the yard lines. Good Job, JB3. MeMe loves you........oh, and ROLL TIDE!

No comments: